Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February, My Favorite Month!

Between busy, lazy and life, I'm finally getting here to freshen up things. Mind you February is one of my favorite months of the year!

Here in Southern California, the rain has brought the green and flowers blossoming (sorry everybody back in snow country!) and in February Valentine's Day then my birthday are here to celebrate and I've taken a fancy to all things hearts, lovey dovey and Valentine-y as my personal favorites, second only to Christmas.

I have lots to share, so stay tuned as I get back in gear here! ;)

Thanks for visiting, hope you enjoy the new background stuff...I could leave it up a long time! ;)

Pam Hoffman

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pam! you won a pattern, please email or twitter me your address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam Happy Birthday fellow Aquarian

    ReplyDelete