Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Scrapbook Expo January 2010, Costa Mesa, CA

Last month, at Scrapbook Expo, my friend Rich Newell came along and helped me by obtaining pictures and videos of part of my day there.

This is some of that material...



It was the first time I ever did anything like this so it was definitely a learning experience!

I think I would do things a little differently next time.

We filmed on Sunday and after it was all over, I found myself wishing I had arrived at the Expo on Friday, did all my wandering and shopping and picked up all the material there and planned out Sunday in advanced.

As it was, I was there on Sunday figuring things out and having no real idea what I wanted to accomplish and knowing very little about where things were, etc. If you'd like to do something like this, I recommend you get the particulars nailed down before you get your camera crew there - especially if you are paying! Rich and I have a mutually beneficial arrangement here as he is into graphic arts, etc. and can showcase his work and expand his portfolio this way.

Anywho, the first of the videos about the show is right here:


The Expo is probably best covered in a couple of days - I only kept Rich about 1/2 day which was lucky since it rained after he left.

I stuck around to do my shopping and browse.

Like I said, I wish I'd have done that on Friday.

Have you been to the Scrapbook Expo? in which city? what did you like the best about it? the least?

We have more video to show you so stay tuned!

Pam Hoffman

See the way cool pendant? Christmas present from my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment