Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Crops: Recap on the Last Two...

I've been to two different crops of late and I kind of missed telling you about the one in Orange so I'll catch up on both of them right now!

First, The Crop in Orange on December 5th, 2009 was WONDERFUL!

There was...

*Crafting
*Swaps
*BINGO
*Catered dinner
*Fun prizes
*Holiday Spirit Galore!

Here are a couple of pictures from the crop...

Our crop organizer Laurie!


My friend Diana was able to be there this time!


Overall room with the swap table in the forefront

Then the Cookie Exchange Crop yesterday was quite marvelous too!


The Cookies!

Five of us participated which meant that all of us could be at the same table crafting.


WCC* organizer Michelle, she also hosted the crop!

Some of the newer members were there and getting to know new people is always fun.




Newest members, Morgan (top), Jaime & Bea (L-R) who was with us for the first time!

I actually had a list of projects I was working thru and I got some of my list done!


Shhh... something for my bf for Christmas, don't tell him!


I'm working thru a tutorial to make a snow-globe Card for my sister - she LOVES snow-globes!

OH, and Michelle gave us supplies and taught us to make an ornament. She got a picture of me with mine so I'll go find that and post it too!

Thank you for sharing my crops. What are YOU doing creatively with others or on your own? I'd LOVE to see what you are making.

Pam Hoffman

tinseling the tree!

*West Coast Croppers, a meetup.com group

No comments:

Post a Comment