Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Everything WLCA @ CHA

OK, THAT would be virtually impossible. I just learned about an organization called 'Everything Mary' at the World's Largest Crop Attempt at CHA so it became the inspiration for my title! ;)

This was a fun crop!

First off, this is an enormous room!



Something over 300 people were there to spend up to 13 hours of creating, socializing, doing make-n-takes, watching demos and experiencing various products all organized by Scrapbook Royalty and the amazing volunteers in that organization.

Oh, and CHAs Craft Supershow was going on downstairs too if you wanted to browse the hall.

I was invited by some great people from the Crop in Orange to sit with them. I was amazed to realize that I actually knew quite a few of the folks who came to participate.

Some of my table mates..




I participated in some of the demos & make-n-takes like this two page Birthday layout:



Overall, it was an amazing day and everyone seemed to have a great time.

Will you be in Chicago next summer? Want to help us try again for the World's Largest Crop Attempt? Sounds like it will be at CHA again so keep a look out for that one!

Pam Hoffman

at the World's Largest Crop Attempt during CHA


Update 1/27/10: I learned that Scrapbook Royalty raised $10,000 for Kids in Need! Bravo SBR!

No comments:

Post a Comment