Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Video on Blogger

Well, I know what happened earlier and you may want to know too.

Blogger seems to have updated their 'editor.' Seems that they ALSO volunteered me for the new one.

I certainly don't REMEMBER changing this setting and I certainly don't WANT the new 'editor' because you can't upload video, adding photos is real screwy with it and I don't like how some of the blog posts appear on the blog when it's in charge.

I found out when I mentioned it during a Mastermind call earlier today and the guys went into 'fix it' mode...

They tested it out and LO, they had the editor I'm used to.

And my lovely boyfriend actually found the setting where they made the change...


Oh, I may have found it myself.. eventually.

I might not have either. Not crazy about arbitrary changes when there isn't a real need and certainly when it happens without warning. Perhaps I just 'missed the memo'...

The real point of this post is to let you know that if YOU want to go back to the editor you remember, you can.

Here's where you find that "Global Setting" in a screen shot:

Just click on the radio button for the editor you prefer then [SAVE SETTINGS] button and Voila! You'll have the editor you prefer.

Seems odd that at the height of the importance of having video on your websites, blogger offers you a 'simpler' editor that won't allow you to add it at all.

I don't get it.

Pam Hoffman, geeky girl by day, crafter by night!

No comments:

Post a Comment